Executive Cars offer a great service to transfer your director from A to B in stress-free, air-conditioned, Wi-Fi enabled comfort. But with so many companies offering this service, how can you ensure the company you select is safe and reliable?
- Firstly, check out their website – the company should have some testimonials and online reviews that will provide you with an indication of their customer service.
- All drivers and cars should be fully licensed and DBS checked. If you’re not sure, ask for confirmation. They should be able to provide copies of fleet insurance, public liability insurance, vehicle certifications, operator licenses and driver badges.
- Check the vehicle is Wi-Fi enabled – all good executive cars should have this.
- Ask for driver and car details and confirmation of exactly where they will meet your director. They may offer a text service to confirm their location.
- The company should have an online booking or payment facility, so that you can pay by credit card. Alternatively if you use them regularly, you may with to set up an account with them.
- Check that the company is licensed via the Local Authority to offer a “meet and greet” service at the airport.
It’s best to use companies that come recommended. Ask your colleagues or counterparts from other organisations for recommendations if you’re not sure.